Infiniti Q50/Q60 with the 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30DETT powerplant
ECUTEK and our custom tune unleashes an extra 100 wheel horsepower and 90 ft/lbs of torque with ZERO mods!
Imagine what we can do with Intakes // Downpipes ,etc etc!!
- EcuTek Technologies ProECU Programming Pack w/ OBDII Cable and USB Dongle or Bluetooth if preferred ($250 extra)
- 1 EcuTek Programming License
- Our Custom Calibration.
- OEM Calibration
Tune starts at $700( $300 savings), since there's no need to buy your own hardware(cable, bluetooth device)
ECU Connect is a free app for iPhone/iPad and Android devices that integrates with EcuTek's Bluetooth vehicle interface ($250 upgrade to the package listed here) to offer you advanced features and functionality.
This exciting product allows tuners and car owners to interact with the ECU using their mobile device. It also integrates with the latest EcuTek RaceROM features to provide innovative new functions and even greater control, such as:
- RaceROM ADV Boost Controller: Adjust the boost pressure target using ECU Connect, set the minimum and maximum allowed pressures using ProECU.
- Map Switching: Change between four different modes using ECU Connect on your mobile device. Switch from the all out tune to Valet mode or race gas, for example.
- Custom Data Logging: Log up to 50 parameters at (50Hz). RaceROM adds 60 new custom logging parameters.
- Performance Analyzer: Test and share the performance results online with other Q50/ Q60 enthusiasts.
Want to know more about ECU Connect?: http://www.ecutek.com/ecu-connect
After completing your purchase, We will ship the EcuTek ProECU Programming Kit. Then we'll email you details on how to install the necessary software on your laptop and how to use the EcuTek cable to flash your vehicle with the new calibration file.
We also offer E tuning support. So if you add mods to your Infinity Q50 Q60, we can tune it via the Internet.